- Minimum education D3/S1 Finance / accounting.
- Have the ability to speak English
- At least 2 years of experience in the related field is suitable for this position.
- Computer literate (Ms. Office) is preferred who can operate SAP
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Remind schedule / schedule meetings and important deadlines regarding the duties of the FAT Department Head.
- Compile, prepare reports and prepare presentation data according to the needs of the FAT Department Head.
- Manage data and perform document archiving.
- Thorough, focused and agile in all assignments given.
- Understand the preparation and making of financial reports.
- Prepare data and coordinate with other business units related to Finance and Accounting Division.
- Willing to work under pressure and deadlines.
If you meet the requirements above and are interested in joining our team, please send your CV and cover letter to the following email address:
We are looking forward to receiving your application and will contact you if selected for an interview.